The Jewell Federated United Church of Christ
News published July 27, 1938 in The Jewell Record:
When the Methodist Church and the Congregational Church joined together several years ago, organizing the Federated corporation, the church property was owned by the Congregational Church and the parsonage property was owned by the Methodist Church. Since then, the Federated corporation has purchased the parsonage property and now is similarly buying the church property. The Federated corporation originally was a consolidation of the Congregational and Methodist churches of Jewell; and to the federation the Christian Church of Jewell was included later, making the present Federated corporation a combination of the three former congregations.
Drawings of the churches which
became part of the Federated UCC are posted
in the hallway just to the south of the Sanctuary and Fellowship hall.
News published November 2, 1949: